Free buckcherry ringtones
: Mp3 ringtones
to phone : Free akon beautiful ringtone.
Free Buckcherry Ringtones
- Buckcherry is a hard rock band from Los Angeles, California, formed in 1995. The band released two albums, Buckcherry (1999) and Time Bomb (2001), before dissolving in the summer of 2002.
- Buckcherry is the eponymous debut album by the rock band Buckcherry. It was released on April 6, 1999 by DreamWorks Records. "Lit Up", "For the Movies", "Dead Again", and "Check Your Head" were released as singles.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- With the sheets eased
- Without cost or payment
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
The band who broke onto the national scene in 1999 returns. "I am playing the hell out of it. It combines all the best elements of Aerosmith and Guns N Roses in their prime" - Eddie Trunk (Q104 NYC syndicated radio host and VH1 Classic on-air personality). "Coming on like the Black Crowes by way of AC/DC, this LA-based band is at its best blasting its way through hard-hitting riff rockers" - Entertainment Weekly.
Buckcherry reestablish their status as one of the most raucous and delightfully dirty-minded acts in the industry today with 15, a truly bombastic rock & roll blast. Vocalist Josh Todd leads this high-energy act into battle with the colossal one-two-three punch of "So Far," "Next 2 You," and "Out Of Line," each anchored by the weighty rhythm section of drummer Xavier Muriel and bassist Jimmy Ashhurst, then elevated by the Olympian guitar attack of Keith Nelson and Stevie D. But while an appropriate levity prevails on those tracks and others--such as "Crazy Bitch," "Broken Glass," and the good time stomp "Brooklyn"--the band also find time to show a more sensitive and mature side with the hit-worthy and country-inflected "Carousel," plus the unapologetically melancholy "Sorry." If there's a fault to be found on 15 it doesn't reveal itself easily, and if there's a fault to be found with Buckcherry it is perhaps that they imbue listeners with a zest for living. But that clearly is no crime. --Jedd Beaudoin
Buckcherry perform at the Project 9-6-1 concert in Atlanta 10/3/10
Buckcherry @ Store Vega, CPH, Denmark
All Night Long -- the fifth album from Buckcherry -- is the vital sound of rock and roll endurance at its very best. It s not just rock, it s rock and roll. More than a decade after first establishing its good name with the popular eponymous 1999 debut effort, Buckcherry has created the band s most eclectic and impressive effort yet. All Night Long is a thoroughly rocking song cycle in the grand tradition of classic albums by the group s forefathers and now friends Aerosmith, AC/DC and Kiss.
'We set out to make a great rock record from beginning to end,' says lead vocalist Josh Todd. 'That s always been our quest. When I listen back to All Night Long, I think that this is definitely one of our strongest efforts to date and has a really definitive overall vibe. Now I can t wait to sing these songs live for people and let everyone hear the results for themselves.'
All Night Long finds the band returning to its roots with original independent label Eleven Seven Music, thus giving Buckcherry the freedom over the creative process that the band has always desired. As Buckcherry cofounder and guitarist Keith Nelson explains, Buckcherry is by design a real rock band that s built to last. 'I think we endure and evolve because we genuinely do this for the love of the music,' says Nelson. 'All the by-products of loving the music -- being rock stars, having nice cars and lots of toys -- are pretty cool too, but that s not the motivating factor for us. The motivating factor for Buckcherry is that we all truly love being in a rock and roll band -- specifically, in this rock and roll band -- and that s the passion that drives everything else that we do.'
See also: free mobile phone ring tone ringtones sent by bluetooth free ringtones for a go phone funny mp3 ringtones free download zoo tones free ringtones your the best around ringtone sell ringtones online sms message ringtone free mp3 ringtones by text
- 15:42 |
- Category: None